Thanyapura’s specific HIIT Burst sessions are 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts that are designed to improve strength, build lean muscle, and take the heart rate to new highs. The workout uses weight plates and the body’s weight as resistance to target all major muscle groups. During the session, Thanyapura’s instructors will be down on the floor providing motivation to complete another step repetition.
HITT workouts are highly effective ways of getting results fast in a short period of time. It is a technique that demands maximum effort during short bursts of high-intensity exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, rest periods. HITT workouts keep the heart rate elevated, burning fat and increasing the metabolism.
HITT is expecially beneficial for those looking to lose weight, improve their strength and endurance, and improve their overall performance in sports. It is recognised as an excellent way to prepare for upcoming competitions. It is also an appealing class for those that may not have long periods of time during the day to spend at the gym. As with any high intensity workout, it is important to fully warm up before beginning the session. This will be done as a group prior to the main workout starting.
Read more about HIIT workouts.
- Short workout time
- Looking for a next level workout
- Strength and cardio in one workout
- Quick results
- Decrease stress
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout towel
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
- This class is not for the faint-hearted and therefore if you are just beginning your fitness journey, have an injury you are rehabilitating or have a medical issue, please avoid this class until you have a medical clearance to do so.
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.