Thanyapura’s Boot Camp offers a commando course for civilians that holds a unique Island twist. The class provides a mixture of high intensity cardio, body weight resistance and functional training designed to prepare you for the war we fight each day called life.
Boot Camp is a whole body workout, focusing on building up strength and endurance that is beneficial to everyday routines. The sessions require very little equipment, and instead utilise each individual’s body weight as resistance. It is modelled on traditional military training and offers a much more challenging and varied workout when compared to many other types, making it an appealing choice for a variety of athletes and participants.
Boot Camp really encourages the individual to push themselves as much as they can, and they may learn that they have more strength in them than they first thought along the way. Boot Camp is effectively interval training that will include calisthenics like push ups, burpees, lunges and squats, along with short bursts of high intensity exercise like sprints and drills.
The class is also an effective tool in aiding weight loss. The nature of the workout means that it covers a wide varity of exercises, targeting the whole body and includes a high level of aerobic conditioning. Participants can burn around 600 calories during the hour-long workout.
Although a group class, your main competitor is your own limitations. Many will attend the workouts with a friend, so that they are able to support and push one another to go further. By the end of the class participants will feel tired but accomplished, having worked themselves in new ways. And the more often the individual attends Boot Camp, the more benefits they will see within
Boot Camp Methodology
- Lose weight fast through intense exercises such as jump rope drills, squats, lunges, crunches, kicks, bends, push-ups, jumping jacks, and much more.
- This is high-intensity circuit training to maximise your heart rate, blast calories and tone the entire body.
- Get out of a boring routine with varied exercises towards a beautiful body.
- The workout challenges the core, upper and lower body.
- Get in the best shape of your life. Walk away with a leaner physique.
- The class combines strength-training and cardio workouts over multiple sets to improve conditioning and develop full-body strength.
- Small group training
- High intensity fun
- Results-based training
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout towel
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
- Outdoor Training
- Clients who are pregnant, in rehabilitation, or diagnosed with high blood pressure need a medical certificate to participate
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.