Originally from the Spanish Canary Islands, Miguel has more than 20 years experience as a swimming coach at the elite level as he’s steered able-bodied and disabled swimmers to great heights. He has worked with sixteen Olympic swimmers and three Paralympics champions at six different Olympic or Paralympics games, and his swimmers have broke more than ten world records and two hundred national records for ten different countries.
- SENIOR SWIM COACH FROM THE SPANISH NATIONAL FEDERATION.
- PROFICIENCY LEVEL AT THE CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS.
- RED CROSS LIFESAVING CERTIFICATE.
- SENIOR TRIATHLON COACH AT THE SPAniSH FEDERATION
- HEADTEACHER AT THE SWIM INSTRUCTOR COURSES IN SPAIN FOR 2004.
- A.A. DEGREE BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- BACHELORS DEGREE UNIVERSITY OF fLORIDA
- MASTERS DEGREE IN EDUCATION UNIVERSITY OF VIGO.
Private Lessons? Get started today!
Trainer Template Notes
Trainer Bio Photo must be square recommend 800 x 800 px
Category – You can select more than one category but try not to select more than 3-4.
Biography Section – Use the biography section as a short intro about the trainer . if there’s a lot more that the trainer wants to include there’s a section further down the page.
Experience / Email / Phone = If these fields are blank then they will not show.
Skills : (optional) Add a skill and then assign a % number 1-100.
Social Information: URL or personal profile pages.
If the fields are blank they will not display.